Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Big Bad Blog

So, I have decided that a good way to get myself writing and expressing my thoughts is to start a blog.  Only problem is I have no clue what I am doing.  This post will just be a random jumble of thoughts.  In the future my posts will be a little more thought out (I hope).  Blogging do's and don'ts?  I recall once reading an article on the topic and one of the big  kvetches  of the author had to do with the proper use of the terms, blog, blogging, blogger...if only I could remember what the "rules" were. Well, sorry if I offend and use the terms wrong (for now), I will learn.

Speaking of kvetches-what are yours?

Enough for now, I have work to do: A blog to personalize; a house to clean; activities to plan; and, a family to take care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment